Five things about the end of the second trimester
Thursday, February 18, 2010
24 weeks, 4 days pregnant
- Just when I think, “Wow, I’m really getting bigger!” … I get bigger still.
- My boobs are starting to look like a road-map of bright green veins. It’s as scary as it sounds.
- It’s one thing to pee a lot. But it’s much more annoying to feel like you have to pee desperately, only to barely pee at all. What gives???
- My linea nigra not only goes from my belly button down, but also up until it reaches my bra. It’s like I have a huge zipper down the front of me. When did that happen?
- I can forsee a time … in the not-too-distant future … where it will be hard to wipe my butt. Will it ever become impossible? Surely nature would not allow that.