Not Me Monday
Posted on August 17, 2009
by Heather Laura Clarke
- I did not eat six chocolate-chip cookies for an afternoon snack, and feel genuinely sad after I licked up the crumbs, because I didn’t have a seventh.
- I did not over-indulge in cheesy rice for dinner. I ate … uh … salad.
- I did not forget to blog until 8 p.m. I never forget anything, and I am always on top of my little blog.
- I did not proceed to jump Darling Husband’s bones just because it was “a good time” — even though it was really, really hot outside and neither of us really wanted to. I would never use him as a sperm bank or give him no choice in the matter.
- I am not wishing I had more cookies.
What is this cheesy rice you speak of?? I must have the recipe!
Sadly not a recipe — just a packet of Uncle Ben's! It's yummy, though!
Baaaaahahahahah! Best. Post. Ever.
I'm sure Darling Husband didn't protest!
Haha no, but I really must work on my approach. Less demanding, more damsel! 🙂
Mmmm…cheesy rice 🙂 and I agree with lindsey. I'm sure your Darling Husband didn't object!
There was no protesting from me… lol
Hahaha WELCOME, Darling Husband! Your first comment — I'm so proud!