Not Me Monday: Diaper rash edition
- I was not totally smug about Baby Boy never really having a diaper rash. Except THAT ONE TIME he was teething, and it was no biggie, because like, he’s cloth-diapered, and they don’t really GET rashes, so, yeah …
- My smugness did not totally come back to haunt me when Baby Boy got a wicked-awful diaper rash last week (though he wassssss in disposables, so … maybe I remain smug about the cloth diapers?)
- When I took over Baby Boy’s diaper to let him “get some air” while running around my mom’s living room, I definitely did not giggle when he squatted like a bear in the woods and peed AND pooed on her carpet
- I would never embarrass my son on the internet by describing it as … a messy poo
- Also, I did not laugh at Darling Husband, who was (unreasonably) frantic at the accident
- Definitely did not tell him how many times Baby Boy peed on our own carpet
- When Baby Boy’s poor bum looked worse, I was the model of decorum, and never said anything insulting like “Eww! It’s like ZITS in his BUM CRACK!”
- I did not almost puke when Googling for a photo for his post (avert your eyesssssss!)
J's been diapered in disposables since birth and hasn't had any diaper rash … so I don't think you can blame the diapers! Maybe it's more teething?
I suppose I can't blame the diapers! It is definitely teething 😦 Poor little guy!