New year, new goals
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
18 weeks, 3 days pregnant
I’m a little late posting these, but here are my resolutions for 2010:
- Do whatever I can to keep Baby healthy (especially focus on eating well and exercising)
- Be more proactive about preparing healthy meals (especially packing ones for Darling Husband to take to work)
- Take a more active role in our finances (especially in paying down debts and allotting money to savings)
And while I was late posting them, I have actually already began working towards all three resolutions …
- I’ve been eating more vegetables, drinking more water, and (thanks to the stupid bus and its stupid faraway bus stops) getting more exercise
- For the past three days, I have sent Darling Husband off to work with a healthy breakfast, snack, and lunch — and made a healthy dinner every night.
- I dug out my old budget spreadsheet (which I previously made, but lost interest in) and have been diligently planning and tracking our money for January. I even set up reminders in my Google calendar of when to pay certain bills.
I know resolutions always seem to fade (sometimes before January is over), but I really want to stick to these three. So let’s think of them as “life goals” instead of “resolutions.”
Oh, and kick me if you see me breaking one!