Not Me Mondays
- I am not wearing the most awkward outfit imaginable today. I would never wear leggings, a skirt, a long-sleeved shirt, and rubber boots in July. It is always sunny and warm in Canada, and never rains.
- I am not staring at a handful of nickels and pennies, which are somehow supposed to get me home on the bus. I have a chauffeur who takes me everywhere, and I never have to resort to public transportation.
- I did not get orange juice all over my BlackBerry, making it all sticky. I treat my electronic devices with total respect, and would never drop, ding, or scratch them.
- I am not considering buying nail polish remover to keep in my office, for emergencies such as chips. I am definitely not staring at my nails right now, hating the chips. I am not bothered by such shallow things.
- I am not dancing behind my desk to Avril Lavigne’s Girlfriend, which is floating through my window from the radio playing outside. I am not a sucker for teenybop music.
I am also NOT (nor am I ever) blogging from work. I would NEVER!