Not Me Mondays
Over the course of my five-day-long vacay …
- I did not eat french fries approximately 9,000,000 times
- I was perfectly pleasant to Darling Husband on the very early morning flights
- I drank plenty of water, instead of drowning in a sea of Diet Coke
- I did not see my life flash before my eyes while performing an adventure sport
- I wore cute little shoes and outfits, rather than just slumming it in beat-up sandals and muddy jeans
- I did not proclaim, rather snootily, that I would rather pee in my drysuit than use the Port-O-Potty
Oh, and last night — before my return to work — I did not gulp down NyQuil just to help me beat the jet-lag blues. Never.
Nyquil as a sleep aid never works out well in the morning hours. I hope work will go by quickly.
Thanks — things are a bit clearer now, but I'm definitely not doing that again!