It’s all about me
Lindsay over at Musings of the Mrs. just did this fun MEME question thingy, and I was all over it. I think all of my words were dying to get out after my Wordless Wednesday entry earlier …
1. What is your current obsession?
Well, if you’re reading this blog, I think it’s pretty obvious.
2. What are you wearing today?
Blouse, poufy skirt, hair ribbon — yeah, I am seven.
3. Why is today special?
Hmm, because I had a good lunch today (yummy chicken sandwich) and because Little Sis is picking me up from work so we can hit up a family BBQ. Oh, and the hair ribbon, of course.
4. What would you like to learn to do?
Play the guitar. I have it. I have the books. I just have not attempted it yet.
5. What is the last thing you bought?
A French book for babies (see #1).
6. What are you listening to right now?
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse — Twilight soundtrack. Don’t judge.
7. What’s your favorite season?
Winter. I love snow, and don’t mind the cold.
8. What’s your most challenging goal right now?
The constant struggling of buying stuff or not buying stuff. Going places or not going places. Spending money or not spending money. Ugh.
9. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
An icy cold Diet Coke and a book — instead of a smoothie and my wireless mouse.
10. What would you like to get rid of?
Anxiety. It’s free to a good home, but I can’t seem to get rid of it yet.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Wollman Rink in Central Park. Just glidey-gliding around, ahhh.
12. If you had $150 what would you spend it on?
I’d probably put it towards bills — to reduce #10 — but that’s not fun. So I’m going to say … art supplies. Yes, definitely art supplies. I’d have a Michaels spree!
yay! I loved it. I also am having the spending issues right now. Its hard around summer. So many cute clothes and I just cannot stop buying them. Ugh!
I knowwww! I have just been avoiding clothing stores like the plague — because if I go in, I WILL come out with skirts and tops.