Six workdays to go …
Thursday, April 29, 2010
34 weeks, 4 days pregnant
38 DAYS TO GO
I think I spoke too soon.
Reasons I should have made tomorrow my last day:
- I came home from work yesterday in tears. The reason? My back hurt from the car-ride home. My legs hurt. My middle hurt. I’m sure there were other reasons. I’m just too cranky to remember them …
- I am not sleeping well anymore. I wake up for my “first pee” (anywhere between midnight and 1 a.m.) and then have trouble getting back to sleep from the leg pain. And the awkwardness of having a beach ball in my PJ top.
- My patience is fading fast. With certain co-workers. And other drivers. And the dog, when she snores. Not that I had much patience to begin with.
- It’s sucking up all my time. By the time I get home, change, and make/eat dinner, I have exactly one hour to watch TV before going to bed at 9 p.m. My whole life has become work, because it’s all I have the strength for.
- Because it’s one month before my due date. One month exactly. And that sounds good
- … I think that’s it.