Reusable snack bag party favours
Ready to quit loot bags and hand out something that’s actually useful?
These reusable snack bags can be filled with candy, crackers or pretzels to be eaten on the drive home from the birthday party, and then the bag can be used over and over again in their lunchbox. They don’t even need snaps or velcro because they have a fold-over flap.
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut out rectangles of fabric, one per bag (mine were roughly 8×12” but it doesn’t matter if they’re all slightly different)
- Hem or serge the short ends
- Fold one end down by a couple of inches to be the bag’s flap, and fold the other end up to meet the top
- Serge or sew up each side to close the bags
- Turn the bags right side out and fill it with snacks!