Not Me Monday
Happy Monday, everyone!
I hope you had a delicious weekend full of sleeping-in and leisurely lying-around-doing-nothingness. Because, you know, SOMEONE SHOULD STILL GET TO DO THAT.
Sorry. Little punchy today from lack of sleep. And I’m pretty sure I haven’t been alone in a room for more than five minutes since 2007.
In the spirit of the Not Me Monday posts, here are a few random things I
said “did NOT say” on the weekend:
- “I thought baby poop wasn’t supposed to stink yet?”
- “I wish I was heiress to the Clubhouse seasonings fortune. Seriously, I have a million of them, and I wasn’t even trying for a certain brand. They must have a monopoly on the spice industry.”
- “I don’t want to go home. Let’s just walk around Wal-Mart for hours.”
- “Get back here and FINISH YOUR FRENCH FRIES!”
- “No, baby, you can’t have a popsicle until you eat your french fries.”