I am 262 1,203 days pregnant, and therefore capable of only writing in bullet points
- I can’t believe I have my final doctor’s appointment today!
- My C-section is ONE WEEK from TOMORROW!
- Eight days, eight days, eight days!
- I have been technically pregnant since JULY! Woah!
- Do you think today will be the day they actually TELL ME SOMETHING? Like maybe something like, “So, you’re having your C-section in a week. Let me run you through a couple of things to expect …”
- No? I didn’t think so.
- Must remember to ask about pre-registration
- Because NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING
- Do they not tell me anything because I’ve already had a baby? Or because I’ve already had a C-section?
- Eight days is really soon but also forever away
- Keep having dreams the baby is actually a boy. Had to go over my old name list and remind myself of a few boys’ names I like, just in case.
- Why am I on the computer again? Oh right! Work!
- My brain is too mushy to work. But alas, I must.
- Owwww, there is a baby butt jutting out of my side
- Right! Work! OK, really must go now.
- Preggo outtttttttttt!
P.S. While Googling “pregnancy” to find a relevant image for this blog post, I came across the most amazing thing ever:
Sure, I’m 28 and not 16, but the real question is HOW DO I GET THIS CARSEAT? OMG LOVEEEE!