What a sin! Day 6
Yup, two more lists to go in this “getting to know the real me” project — then we’ll resume our regularly scheduled
Today’s theme is “Gluttony,” so here are seven of my guilty pleasures …
- Babysitter Club books. Kristy, Claudia, Mary-Anne, Stacey, Dawn, Mallory, Jessi, Abby, Shannon and Logan? Yeah, I kind of live for them. I have almost every single one, and I don’t plan on ever giving them up.
- Teen Burgers. Up until about two months ago, I only EVER ordered burgers with “just ketchup.” I had cheese and bacon on them, too, but that’s it. Now I’m obsessed with A&W Teen Burgers with everything on them, and have a newfound love of pickles and onions. Mustard! Seasoning! Taste! Who knew what I was missing all those years?
- Potato chips. I am one of those people who need to have them in the house at all times. I don’t necessarily eat them daily
(I’m lying) but I need to know they’re there. Waiting for me.
- Reality shows. Top faves are America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, Come Dine With Me, Come Dine With Me Canada, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and The Rachel Zoe Project. I do not watch American Idol or any other talent/singing/dancing-related shows, for some reason.
- Diet Coke. My one and only. Especially straight from the can. Ahhhh.
- Online shopping. I really limit myself (you know, because mat leave = poverty), but I get SUCH a guilty high from buying something online. It’s shopping AND the fun of getting something in the mail. Seriously perfection.
- Potatoes. A broad topic, but a worthwhile one. I’m the French Fry Queen, for one. And remember Cornbrowns? The thing I invented! Frozen hashbrowns and frozen corn cooked together, with a dollop of sour cream on top. Sounds grossy, but it’s DELICIOUS.
Read all of my Seven Deadly Sins posts:
Don’t forget to check out what my girl Lindsey’s
writing about, too!