What a sin! Day 3
Ooh, today’s assignment is going to be fun. The theme is “Wrath,” and I’m supposed to list seven things that piss me off. Hmmm …
- Slow walkers in stores. Especially in the grocery store, when they block the aisle and I’m stuck creeping behind them, looking for an opportunity to burn past them.
- Lateness. I hate when I’m late (although it’s rare), and I hate waiting for other people if they’re late without a good reason. Even 10 minutes is a LONG time when you have a baby in your life.
- Old people who drive. Well, I suppose it’s just old people who drive when they are too deaf and/or blind and/or slow-reflexed
- When my cooking sucks. I’m working on becoming a better cook, and I take the failures very hard. I hate when I’ve worked hard on a recipe and it totally flops!
- Spelling/grammar mistakes on menus. Or signs. Or in advertisements. Or in articles. Or … anywhere! But especially menus. I will never, ever frequent a restaurant that spells it “Ceaser” salad. *shudder*
- Bad service in restaurants. I was a waitress once upon a time, and I worked my ass off every single shift. I hate having a server who is especially lazy, slow or forgetful.
- Procrastination. Specifically, when certain husbands promise to do a chore, and then don’t do it
Read all of my Seven Deadly Sins posts:
Want to play along? Here’s the agenda:
- Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
- Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
- Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
- Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
- Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
- Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
- Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.