What a sin! Day 2
I’m catching up, so here is a list of seven things I’m coveting …
- A house! Darling Husband and I are currently trying to sell our condo, and we are dreaming of having a house of our own. I keep doodling little lists about wanting a window over the kitchen sink, and yellow flowers planted outside.
- A daughter. My son is my world, and I wouldn’t trade him for all the leggings in Baby Gap. But I do covet a little girl to put in dresses and Mary-Janes and hair ribbons. It’s just not Baby Boy’s style.
- A Sausage McMuffin. Just being honest.
- My own car. A flashy SUV would be incredible. Although car-less-ness is probably why I am thinner than I’ve been in years — I can’t drive to seek out burgers, fries, and breakfast sandwiches (see Answer #3).
- Candace Cameron Bure’s new book, Reshaping It All. I totally love her, and think she’s an amazing wife/mother. Her book’s supposed to help you get your body in shape by thinking about food and exercise differently.
- A dedicated craft room. I used to have half a room. Now I just have a closet for storage — and it’s actually Baby Boy’s closet. I barely craft anymore (except scrapbooking), and I miss having a space to spread out my stuff and be messy, without having it all over the kitchen table.
- Straight hair. Little Sis got her hair professionally straightened a few months ago, and it looks FABULOUS. Best Friend has naturally straight (blonde — that would be #8) hair. I regularly covet their silky-straight hair, but am far too
lazy busy to bother using my flatiron on a regular basis. If you are reading this, and you have straight hair, consider me incredibly jealous (and frizzy).
Read all of my Seven Deadly Sins posts: