Where everybody knows your name …
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
36 weeks, 3 days pregnant
25 DAYS TO GO!
Here’s a quick re-cap of yesterday’s OBGYN appointment:
- Pee: Fine. No protein, no sugar.
- Weight: Up one pound.
- Blood pressure: 130 over 60
- Baby’s heartbeat: Loud and clear (156)
- Baby’s position: Still head down (“waaaay down”)
- Fundal height: 37 cm (one week ahead!)
I also got the Strep B test
, which was much easier than I expected. I was shocked when they handed me the swab and told me to do it myself, in the washroom! I had been picturing a spread-legged naked-on-the-table situation. Doing it myself was easy-peasy.
I asked the nurse if she thought Baby Boy was ginormous, but she just laughed and said no. She is kind of a flake, though, so I’m not convinced he is not mammoth.
Next appointment is only six days away — a sign we’re getting very close to the finish line!