Five things about shopping … when you’re nine months pregnant
Saturday, May 8, 2010
35 weeks, 6 days pregnant
29 DAYS TO GO!
- A mall you have been visiting your entire life is suddenly HUGE, and walking around it on your swollen ankles/feet/legs feels like you are scaling Mount Everest with broken glass in your shoes
- Most of the escalators will be shut off for “service,” because walking up and down them is definitely more fun for a preggo chick
- All of the benches are hogged by old people, and they all think they are more entitled to the benches then your extremely pregnant self
- You will be forced to squeeze onto a bench between two old people, because EFF! I NEED TO SIT DOWN NOWWWW!
- You realize that short trips are probably best, until the baby is in a stroller … not your pelvis