Wednesday, March 3, 2010
26 weeks, 3 days pregnant
There are only 95 days — give or take — until Baby Boy arrives. I can’t believe we’re down to double-digits!
Nursery cleared out, holes patched, etc. (by January 31)
- Find out the sex of the baby (February 2)
- Begin planning gender-specific nursery (February 3)
- Register for baby stuff (by February 28)
- Buy smaller desk for Darling Husband and relocate his computer to the living room (by February 28)
Move my laptop desk to the bedroom (by February 28)
- Start picking up nice, used baby clothes (March 1)
Start working on nursery (March 1)
- Attend baby shower (late March)
- Pick up any items we still need (by May 1)
- Nursery finished (by May 1)
However, my energy level is now totally waning
, and having less than 100 days left is making me a little antsy about getting everything done. Seeing how I seem to feel a little worse every day, I’m eager to get the nursery done, so I can relax and focus on smaller, fun OPTIONAL projects (if I have the energy).
It’s weird how “three months left” sounds like a long time, but “95 days left” seems super-quick, isn’t it?