My Husband Rocks
Friday, February 12, 2010
23 weeks, 5 days pregnant
Being pregnant is (definitely) not easy sometimes, and it’s easy to forget that it is also not easy on the Daddy-to-be.
Oh, Darling Husband. You have put up with quite a bit in these last 24 weeks. The crankiness, the mood swings, the tears, the whining. And you have handled it all like you’ve been doing it for almost a decade … oh wait, you kind of have. Sorry!
- Thank you for buying me the mint chocolate-chip ice cream that I so desperately wanted after I
daintily finished savagely wolfed the vanilla
- Thank you for arriving at work late and leaving early on those really freezing days, so that you could drive me and Baby Boy to work (and spare us from the frigid walk/bus-ride
- Thank you for swinging through the Wendy’s drive-thru for
salads Baconaters when I was exhausted and starving to the point of tears
- Thank you for coming to the nine-millionth OBGYN appointment, even though it’s the same stuff every few weeks
- Thank you for holding my hand through this whole thing
Love, your wife