Five (very) hairy pregnancy facts
Saturday, January 9, 2010
18 weeks, 6 days pregnant
- Your hair often grows faster when you’re pregnant.
- Shaving your legs in the tub is difficult, because you can’t bend at the waist anymore.
- Shaving your legs in a shower stall is difficult, because you can’t reach down that far anymore.
- Shaving your legs in the bathroom sink — while standing on one leg — is difficult, because your balance is shot.
- Shaving your down-there is VERY DIFFICULT, because you can’t easily see it anymore. It requires mirrors and a lot of blind trust.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to stop my ankle from hemorrhaging blood over my beige carpet.