Testing, testing … 1, 2, 3 …
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
16 weeks, 3 days pregnant
Now that I’m in my 17th week
, there is a chance — according to the all-powerful, all-knowing internet — that Little Baby can hear
And music! While Darling Husband and I have a large collection of iPod earbuds, we don’t have any old-fashioned headphones.
What are you supposed to play for a yet-to-be-born baby? Classical sounds good, but I only have five or six classical songs on my iPod. It’s more along the lines of … *cough* Miley Cyrus.
If Little Baby is a girl, she will quite enjoy rocking out to Miley … and Avril … and Hilary. Yes, I know I’m 13. But if Little Baby is a boy, I think he will be righteously pissed off.
Things to do:
- Download “cool” baby music of which Darling Husband will approve (i.e. Rockabye Baby Metallica)
- Create baby-appropriate playlist in iTunes
- Buy headphones that will fit around my stomach
- Begin reading books to the baby
- Begin singing to the baby (when NO ONE is around to hear!)
- Watch the cursing