What’s happening in there? Week 6 update
- Nausea: According to the experts, it starts this week … and it has. They recommend eating small meals often, drinking plenty of fluids, and avoiding fatty stuff (boo)
- Waist-thickening: Yes, thickening like a pudding. Or a gravy. Mmmm, I could go for fries and gravy right now. I definitely have that, but it’s hard to say if it’s bloat or “thickening.”
- Clothes getting tighter: Yup — but again, is bloat to blame?
What’s up with Baby during Week 6?
- Baby’s brain is developing into three parts, digestive and respiratory systems begin to develop
- Baby measures 0.08 to 0.2 inches long and his/her weight triples
- Physical features start to show
- Heart starts beating (100-140 beats per minute)
- The beginnings (I can’t say “buds” because it sounds gross) of arms and legs begin to develop