My Husband Rocks
Dear Darling Husband,
This week, you definitely put the “darling” in “Darling Husband.”
I have been feeling like hell, and you have been beyond wonderful — and pulling way more than your weight around the house.
- On Monday, you bought me ice cream for dinner — when they was nothing else that appealed to me
- On Tuesday, you made nachos for dinner — and then went out and did the grocery shopping (making sure to include a few special treats to make me feel better, and STRAWS! My new requirement for all drinks)
- On Wednesday, you worked the evening, so I was determined to clean up and make meals for the next day. I was crumpled up on the couch when you got home, and you put me to bed and proceeded to make tacos for the next day AND do a huge pile of dishes
- On Thursday, you made me a smoothie — and gave me money to buy more smoothies
- Today — as you have every day this week — I sat pathetically at the counter (nibbling crackers and moaning) as you assembled our lunches and gave Little Dog her breakfast.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for helping out so much, and for being so wonderful. You are my knight in shining armour!
Love, your wife