A day in the life
Thursday, October 29, 2009
8 weeks, 4 days pregnant
My new life:
- 7 a.m. Wake up.
- 7:01 a.m. Roll over and feel supremely dizzy
- 7:02 a.m. Eat crackers or bread and drink juice, while getting ready for work
- 7:30 a.m. Walk to bus stop
- 9 a.m. Arrive at the office
- 9:01 a.m. Eat orange TicTacs, work up energy to begin working
- 10 a.m. Officially get into the swing of things
- 11 a.m. Starving but still nauseous. Eat apple slices soaked in lemon juice.
- 12 p.m. Eat lunch and prenatal vitamin
- 2 p.m. Exhaustion hits
- 3 p.m. Hungry again. Eat cheese and Triscuits and/or baby carrots.
- 4 p.m. Begin counting down until the end of the day.
- 5:01 p.m. Close laptop. Bolt for the door.
- 6 p.m. Walk through the front door of the condo.
- 6:01 p.m. Shed work clothes. Put on yoga pants and a sweatshirt.
- 6:02 p.m. Curl up on the couch with a pillow and quilt
- 6:05 p.m. Kiss Little Dog when she comes in from her walk with Darling Husband
- 6:45 p.m. Eat the dinner Darling Husband has made
- 7 p.m. Wonder if it’s too early to go to bed
- 8 p.m. Crawl into bed to read
- 8:30 p.m. Go to sleep
Food and sleep. Glamorous, isn’t it?