Food for thought
In the interest of posterity, I feel the need to say …
- Even though I was running late this morning, I insisted — insisted — that I re-heat some bacon and scramble an egg.
- So I did. I ate it off a paper plate on the drive to work.
- A few minutes after the last forkful, I turned to Darling Husband and said, “I really want a chocolate-dip doughnut.”
- He kept driving.
- Even thought I have never been a white chocolate fan, after lunch today, I had to have it.
- I slipped out of the office to the grimy convenience store across the street.
- The only option was a Hersey Cookies’n’Creme bar, which I tried about 10 years ago and hated.
- I am eating it right now, and it is fantastic.
Could this possibly be the first hint of cravings? Or, am I just craving chocolate because my period is going to arrive next week? …
Ah, the waiting game …