My Husband Rocks
Dear Darling Husband,
This week’s ode to your wonderfulness is inspired by a MamaKat writers’ prompt:
Describe in what ways you expect too much from your significant other. Do they deserve an apology?
Since you always go above and beyond for me, I feel compelled to list a few specific things …
- You walk Little Dog every weekday morning, without fail, because I am running around half-dressed, changing my outfit/jewellery/hairstyle/shoes.
- You (usually) eat whatever I cook — even the Spinach Strawberry Salad that you really did not want to try, until I begged.
- You accept that I become a crazy person when I’m hungry/thirsty — “I’m sorry” x 1 million
- You tolerate me still sleeping with a stuffed animal
- You build stuff for me. And when I requested that you remove the top of the bookshelves and put it back on upside down (so the pretty side faced in), you did it without complaint.
- You always take the garbage out, because you understand my phobia of racoons hiding in the dumpster
Darling Husband, I know I sometimes ask a lot of you. A millions thanks for always keeping up.
Love, your wife
This letter is part of “My Husband Rocks Fridays”